image of paint brush
Doors, Mission San Miguel
A Note Card
Reproduced from a G.E. Grey Transparent Watercolor

“Socorro's Catholic Mission. The parish has existed in Socorro since 1598, when it was the Nuestra Señora de Socorro mission. It became the Mission San Miguel about 1626, but was destroyed in the Pueblo Revolt of 1680. See 'Tower, Mission San Miguel'.”
— G.E. Grey


$3.95 each (update quantity in cart)
Please inquire about volume discounts.


Free Shipping within the Continental United States

Return to G.E. Grey's Notecard Catalogs

Doors, Mission San Miguel
Vertu Fine Art Gallery BBB Business Review

  • Address:
    102 Plaza
    Socorro, New Mexico 87801